My best sports memory...

The best sporting event memory I have in person would have to be the Monday Night game on Oct 13, 2008, our Cleveland Browns vs. New York Giants. We were struggling at 1-3 in the season and the defending Super Bowl champs came in at 4-0 and we took it to them from the first series...it was an absolute butt whoopin the whole game til the Giants down 13 in the 4th were threatening to score...just then Eric Wright stepped in front of an Eli Manning pass and due to the deafening thunder   caused by the crowd and the shaking of the bleachers, he could have rode a magic carpet to the end zone and no one would have noticed. EW, thank you man, you provided me with the loudest most crazy moment of my life in Cleveland Browns Stadium. You look around and all you see is people huging and jumping around, grown men clinching each other and celebrating, it was absolute hysteria! And lets not forget that Eric Metcalf, perhaps one of the most electrifying Brown ever was inducted into the Browns Legends at halftime that night...


Also I know who I want to be our first athlete personality on the blog I just gotta make it happen hopefully she will agree...

~RICH

1 comment:

Kristen Guy said...

Excellent choice, this is definitely mine as well. I was there and couldn't agree more!!